Mango Power Tech Inc. ("Mango Power”) provides this Limited Warranty - which consists of both the “Workmanship Warranty” and the “Capacity Retention Warranty” described below - to the Covered Owner (defined below) for the Product(s) covered by this Limited Warranty listed below and installed for use at the original end-user location (the “Original Location”) (each a “Product”), for the applicable product warranty period set forth below (each, a “Warranty Period”), provided that the Original Location is located within the following territories: United States, United States territories (including Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Guam), and Canada. This Limited Warranty is valid only when the Covered Products are sold by Mango Power itself or by a Mango Power-authorized reseller and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of the territories mentioned above.
|Product||Limited Warranty Period|
|M Battery 5kWh||
The Limited Warranty Period begins on the date the Product is activated at the Original Location( such applicable date referred to herein as the “Warranty Activation Date”) and ends on the earlier of:
(a) 10 years from the Warranty Activation Date,
(b) 15MWh energy throughput,
|M Hybrid Inverter 12K||The Limited Warranty Period is 10 years and begins on the Warranty Activation Date.|
|M Smart Screen||The Limited Warranty Period is 3 years and begins on the Warranty Activation Date.|
*A Product is considered “Warranty Activated” when the storage system has been fully installed.
(a) The Limited Workmanship Warranty (the “Workmanship Warranty”). During the Limited Warranty Period, the Product will, underuse and conditions set out in the User Manual and the Installation Manual, (1) materially conform to the Product specifications set out in the User Manual and (2) be free from defects in workmanship and materials. All Workmanship Warranty claims must be submitted to Mango Power within ninety (90) days of discovering the defect.
(b) The Limited Capacity Retention Warranty (the “Capacity Retention Warranty”). During the Warranty Period, the Product will maintain the ability to store and discharge an energy capacity of at least seventy percent (70%) of the Product’s nameplate rating. If any capacity testing of the Product is required, it must be trialed under the following conditions:
- The testing environment temperature must be 25 ℃± 2 ℃;
- The initial temperature of the battery must be 25 ℃± 1 ℃;Constant voltage (57.6V) and constant current (0.5C), Discharge the unit voltage lower than 2.70V and the protection cutoff, and wait for 30 minutes;
- Constant voltage (57.6V) and constant current (0.5C)， Charge the unit voltage to 3.60V, and the protection is cut off, wait for 120 minutes;
- Constant voltage (57.6V) and constant current (0.05C)， Charge the unit voltage to 3.60V, and the protection is cut off, wait for 30 minutes;
- Constant voltage (44V) and constant current (0.5C), Discharge the unit voltage lower than 2.70V and the protection cutoff. Record the discharge capacity, voltage, current, and temperature.
2 If an Owner returns a Product to Mango Power (1) without an RMA from Mango Power or (2) without all parts included in the original package, Mango Power retains the right to either (i) refuse delivery of such return; or (ii) charge a restocking fee equal to the higher of fifteen (15) percent of the original Owner’s purchase price of the Product or the retail value of the missing parts.
3 By returning a Product, the Owner hereby acknowledges that ownership of the Product is transferred to Mango Power upon Mango Power’s receipt of the Product. If the claim is justified based on this Limited Warranty, Mango Power will bear the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Product to the Owner at the Original Location. Any Product returned to Mango Power that Mango Power determines is not covered under this Limited Warranty, or that is returned to Mango Power without a valid RMA, may be rejected and returned at the Owner’s cost (subject to prepayment) or kept for 30 days for pick-up by the Owner, and then disposed of in Mango Power’s sole discretion without further liability or obligation to Owner.
2 During the applicable Warranty Period, if Mango Power establishes the existence of a defect that is covered by the Limited Capacity Retention Warranty, Mango Power will, at Mango Power’s option, either (1) repair or replace the Product free of charge, (2) issue a pro-rated refund for the Product to the Owner in an amount up to its actual value at the time the Owner notifies Mango Power of the defect, or (3) issue store credit for the capacity lost over the Warranty Period, as determined in Mango Power’s sole discretion, towards the Owner’s purchase of a new Mango Power Battery. Mango Power will not elect to issue a refund or a credit unless (i) Mango Power is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, or (ii) the Owner is willing to accept such a refund.
3 If Mango Power repairs or replaces the Product, (1) Mango Power will, at its option, use new and/or reconditioned parts or products of original or improved design, and (2) the Limited Warranty will continue to apply to the repaired or replacement product for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty Period or ninety (90) days from the date Owner receives the repaired or replacement product, whichever is later, as long as the repaired or replacement product is installed and connected to the internet within 45 consecutive days from the date on which you receive the repaired or replacement product and remains continuously connected to the internet after that (except where such connectivity is interrupted by causes outside of the Owner’s reasonable control).
4 If Mango Power issues a refund or store credit, as applicable (rather than providing a repaired or replacement Product), such refund or store credit will be processed and paid within two weeks of Mango Power's receipt of the Product.
• Owners may contact the installer of record to evaluate and troubleshoot the problem while the Mango Power product is in the field. If the Owner has no installer associated with your Products, Owners may contact Mango Power at https://www.mangopower.com/pages/contact-us to find a service firm in your area.
• Alternatively, the installer can contact a Mango Power Customer Service representative to evaluate and troubleshoot the problem while the Mango Power product is in the field as many issues can be solved. Mango Power Customer Support can be reached at https://www.mangopower.com/pages/contact-us.
• If in-field troubleshooting does not solve the problem, the Owner may return the defective product to Mango Power with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which the Owner must request from Mango Power. The RMA request must include the following information:
•When the replacement unit arrives, Owner must return the defective product in the original shipping box or other packaging that is equally protective of the product. Mango Power will email the Owner requesting information for shipping vendor pick-up, and Mango Power will email the Owner a shipping label. After that, Owner should call the shipping vendor to apply for pick-up service.
•If the defective product or part is not received by Mango Power within 60 days of issuance of the RMA, Mango Power will invoice the Owner, and the Owner will pay the then-current list price for such new product or part.
• If in-field troubleshooting of the Mango Power product is not able to be accomplished, and the unit is determined upon receipt and testing by Mango Power personnel as being fully operational (no trouble found), the Owner will incur a $200 handling fee.
•The returned defective product must not have been disassembled or modified without the prior written authorization of Mango Power.
2. The Limited Warranty does not cover, and Mango Power will not be responsible for, shipping damage or any other damage caused by the mishandling of products by the freight carrier.
3. In order to provide this Limited Warranty for the entire ten years warranty period, Mango Power requires the ability to update the Product through remote firmware upgrades. Installation of these remote upgrades may interrupt the operation of the Product for a short period. By installing the Product and connecting it to the internet, the Owner consent to Mango Power updating the Product through these remote upgrades from time to time without further notice to the Owner. If the Product is not connected to the internet for more than 45 consecutive days or has yet to be registered with Mango Power, important remote firmware upgrades may not be possible. Although Mango Power may not be able to honor the Owner’s full ten-year Limited Warranty under these circumstances, Mango Power will always keep the Owner’s Limited Warranty for at least five years following the date the product was first installed.
4. This Limited Warranty does not apply to, and Mango Power will not be responsible for, any defect in or damage to any products: (1) if the Product is not connected to the internet within 45 consecutive days following the Warranty Start Date and continuously connected to the internet thereafter, unless such lack of connectivity is due to causes outside of the Owner’s reasonable control; (2) that have been misused, neglected, tampered with, altered, or otherwise damaged, either internally or externally; (3) that have been improperly installed, operated, handled or used, including use under conditions for which the product was not designed, use in an unsuitable environment, or use in a manner contrary to the User Manual, Installation Manual, or applicable laws or regulations; (4) that have been subjected to fire, water, generalized corrosion, biological infestations, acts of nature, or input voltage that creates operating conditions beyond the maximum or minimum limits listed in the applicable Product Data Sheet, including high input voltage from generators or lightning strikes; (5) that have been subjected to damage caused by third party components not provided by Mango Power and used with the Products or any damage to the Products caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Mango Power; (6) if the original identification markings (including trademark or serial number) of such products have been defaced, altered, or removed (other than by fading through regular wear and tear); (7) if the Grid Profile (utility approved operating parameters) of the Product has been altered, and such alteration causes the product to malfunction, fail, or fail to optimally perform.
5. The Limited Warranty does not cover cosmetic, technical, or design defects or shortcomings which do not materially influence or affect energy storage or degrade form, fit, or function of the Products; noise or vibrations that are not excessive or uncharacteristic and do not impact the Product’s Performance; or any defects or parts requiring replacement due to ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains, scratches, dents on the casing or paintwork of the Product.
6. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any third-party products that may be installed with the Products at the Original Location.
7. To avoid doubt, software programs installed in the Products and the recovery and reinstallation of such software programs and data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. Mango Power does not warrant that the operations of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. No Mango Power employee or authorized reseller is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
8. Products are not intended as a primary or backup power source for life-support systems, other medical equipment, or any other use where product failure could lead to injury, loss of life, or catastrophic property damage. Mango Power disclaims all liability arising from any such use of your Products. Further, Mango Power reserves the right to refuse to provide support in connection with any such use and disclaims any liability arising out of Mango Power’s provision of, or refusal to provide, support for your Product in such circumstances.
THE GRANT OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY BY MANGO POWER IS CONDITIONED UPON AGREEMENT BY THE OWNER TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE OWNER. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE OWNER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.