Electricity is a basic need for everyone in the modern age. From home maintenance and food preparation to security and working environments – we need a reliable power supply to survive.
However, utility stations and fossil fuels are not always the most reliable source of power. Over the last few years, renewable energy has taken a more central role in providing energy – within households and businesses alike.
The Importance of Reliable Backup Power
Having a steady backup power supply is more necessary than you might think. Here are a few reasons to invest in a reliable backup power system:
- In a world ravaged by constant climate change and fluctuating weather, a reliable backup power system will ensure that your home stays powered up in stormy weather or natural disasters.
- Utility companies might need to implement blackouts due to grid loads or failure.
- Backup power helps to preserve and prepare food in a way that’s healthy and reduces wastage.
- Security systems that need constant electricity to maintain their posture can be kept on even if the lights are out.
- Keeping devices, medical equipment, and other important appliances up and running at all times.
Now, while most people might immediately think of a noisy home generator, the better option is still a battery backup system. This is for a few reasons:
Naturally, a battery power backup system is a lot quieter to operate than a home generator system. A battery backup system preserves the silence - ensuring your neighbors still invite you over for dinner.
Whole-home battery backup systems make use of clean energy without relying on fuels that cause harmful emissions and damage the environment. This ensures a sustainable energy solution for all your power needs.
Regular home generators run off different fuels that emit harmful gases. Between 2005 and 2017, 900 deaths and 15,400 hospitalizations were linked to the use of portable home generator systems.
During Hurricane Irma, more deaths were attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning from generators than the storm itself.
Home battery backup solutions are much safer - having no emissions and being perfectly safe to operate in your home.
Lightweight and Portable Design
While most home generators are bulky and take up space, battery backup systems are usually compact and designed to take up less space. This also means that backup battery systems are easier to take on the road for energy whenever you need it.
When compared to a fuel-guzzling home generator system, a battery backup system will save you money in the long run. Additionally, the multiple Federal Tax Credits and solar incentives available in your area will allow you to earn more when you choose a sustainable battery backup power solution.
The Mango Power E: Expandable Up to a 3.5 Kwh To 14 Kwh Capacity to Meet 99% of Your Home and Portable Power Needs
The Mango Power E is an impressive portable battery backup power system that can seamlessly keep your whole home powered up or easily taken along on outdoor adventures for reliable and steady power – in emergencies or simply on a regular day.
Easy Customization for Different Uses
The Mango Power E can seamlessly be expanded with a Mango Power E Battery to a 7.06kWh capacity with a 3000W output. This makes it easier to use for various scenarios. Additionally, 2 Mango Power E devices can be connected with an E-Link cable to easily expand to a 14kWh capacity and 6000W output.
Ultra-Durable CATL LFP Battery Cells
The CATL lithium iron phosphate batteries used by the Mango Power E are much safer and more reliable than other batteries. The CATL's unique self-healing technology allows its batteries to run for more cycles - charging, discharging, and recharging several more times. The batteries also ensure long-lasting and reliable performance.
The ultra-durable CATL LFP battery cell technology used by the Mango Power E allows for faster charging - reaching up to 80% in just 1 hour and a full charge in 1,5 hours.
Multiple Charging Methods
Easily charge the Mango Power E using several different methods - including
- 3000W maximum generator charging
- 2000W maximum EV station charging
- 2000W maximum solar charging
- Or 3000W maximum grid charging
Seamlessly charge your Mango Power E at home, at any of the thousands of EV stations around the world, or go green by hooking it up to some solar panels for cleaner charging.
240V Split-Phase for Heavy-Duty Appliances
Using the mSocket Pro accessory, the Mango Power E device can become a high-powered split-phase generator that’s capable of delivering a 240V output. This allows you to easily run large, power-consuming appliances such as heaters, dryers, water pumps, and more.
Mango Power M: A Whole-Home Backup Energy System That’s Smart, Reliable, and Easily Installed
The Mango Power M on the other hand, is an energy backup system for your entire home. With its incredible 20 kWh energy capacity, you can keep the lights on and your appliances running through storms, grid failure, or anything else.
The Mango Power M home battery backup system device intelligently uses the power of the sun with its 18kW solar input capacity – ensuring the planet is taken care of too. With a battery capacity that ranges from 12 to 120 kWh, you can enjoy seamless energy with the Mango Power M.
The device also expands up to 80000Wh while the built-in hybrid inverter offers 12kW continuous and 24 kW peak with home charging and generator input.
Reliability and Safety
- The Mango Power M uses world-class LFP batteries by CATL that last longer, charge faster, and provide safe and durable operation at all times.
- The device also comes equipped with resilient temperature adaptability to maintain your home’s energy supply in several conditions ( -20°C – 60°C)
- The Mango Power M also features intelligent load control and reinvented electricity distribution for better control and power output.
- A built-in RSD transmitter and AFCI allow you to install the energy system without any hassles.
- The modular battery ensures a sleek and modern look for your home.
- A 10-year warranty ensures you peace of mind.
Power and Flexibility
- Appreciate backup power that lasts as long as you need it to with a built-in hybrid inverter featuring 12kW continuous output and a 24kW peak battery capacity.
- The Mango Power M is also built for any situation and features an integrated, all-in-one system for a variety of applications.
- Elevate your Mango Power M battery capacity from 5kWh to 80kWh and enjoy seamless backup power that meets your entire home's energy needs.
- Additionally, improve your power supply by stacking up to 10 devices for a 120kW expanded output.
- An impressive battery capacity ranging from 5,000 to 80,000Wh.
- Enjoy home charging, generator input, and 9.6kW EV charging capabilities.
- Enjoy convenience at the touch of a button through the Mango Power App and control your power storage system with 4 different configurable modes from anywhere.
Easy Installation and Affordability
- The Mango Power M is an all-in-one system with a built-in inverter, backup gateway, and EV charging.
- Features built-in ATS for generator inside the system with no extra purchase or installation necessary.
- All the connection cables are already in the system - with the 2m 400A battery connection cables included in the box.
- Easily accommodates both AC coupling for your existing solar systems and DC coupling for newer solar modules.
- 240V split-phase direct output with no extra autotransformer.
The Mango Power M goes on to provide power for your entire home during blackouts with its advanced built-in 12 kW hybrid inverter. Expand the power you have by stacking up to three 120 kW inverters for the battery capacity to reach up to 800 kWh – seamlessly supporting 100% energy independence. A whole-home backup generator ensures that all your essential appliances, devices, and equipment stay functional and charged up.
Whole-Home Battery Backup During Power Outages
A whole-home battery backup system ensures that all your essential appliances, devices, and equipment stay functional and charged up. In a power outage, reliable backup energy will keep you warm, safe, and comfortable.
Backup energy solutions also ensure that communications stay open and your phone can be kept charged for use in emergencies. Give your entire home and family reliable backup energy when the lights go out.
Battery backup power solutions are safer, cheaper, and an overall much better investment than the regular home generators you’re used to.
Choose Mango Power for Your Home Power Backup
Nobody enjoys a power outage but with Mango Power, you can finally chase away those gloomy powerless times with reliable battery backup solutions. Mango Power is dedicated to introducing innovative design and technology to our product range. This ensures only the best renewable energy solutions on the market.
Make the smart choice and choose the Mango Power E for a whole-home battery backup that can be taken wherever you go. For the adventurer or just the regular home, the Mango Power is the compact and cheaper - yet powerful - solution that can power 99% of outdoor appliances.
Alternatively, the Mango Power M is ideal for home-whole battery backup energy. The higher capacity and output make it perfect for your entire home’s power needs without a hiccup. If you have the money to invest in an all-in-one, larger-scale energy solution for your entire home, the Mango Power M is the best choice for you.Learn more about the Mango Power range and the innovative and sustainable portable power solutions we offer at our website mangopower.com